[UNLOCKED]: W2.1 Religious Principles (250 – 300 Words)
There is an order to our world. Without order, the universe would be nonexistent, as many scientists are now understanding. For those that work in the world of computing, we enjoy the ability to use technology because there is order at the smallest levels of matter, the atomic level. The order is a very strict scientific principle that we are able to harness matter to represent data. In Christianity, the Bible mentions order in the creation of the universe: “Then God said, ‘Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years’” (Genesis 1:14, New American Standard Bible). Psalm 19:1 tells us, “The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the works of His hands” (New International Version).
- Review the material in the “Getting Started” section above, and read Genesis 1:14 and Psalm 19:1.
- Be sure to address the following prompts in your paper:
- Where do you see order in the universe? Why is order important to us? Why do you think it is of value in the computing environment?
- How does your cultural or religious background impact your view of order—personally, professionally, and spiritually?
- Your paper should be at least 250 words in length.