[Unlocked] Us Preventive Services Task
This week you will search the literature in the school databases for article within 5 years of today’s date, that are appropriate for your PICOT question below.
1. In the adult acute care, does hourly rounding compared to infrequent rounding impact patient falls during recovery at the hospital?
The article is a SYSTEMATIC REVIEW research study.
- Read the first few sentences of methods section of your articles to assess what type of article you have
- Critique each article using the appropriate Appraisal Forms. The form takes you through a reflection on WHY was research done-HOW was research done and WHAT was found.
- Review rubric carefully to ensure all questions have been answered. Points are deducted for articles not loaded or if incorrect type of article submitted.
- All answers to questions are brief and only 1- 2 sentences. Example: What group produced the guideline? Answer: US Preventive Services Task Force develops recommendations about preventive services based on a review of high-quality scientific evidence and publishes its recommendations on its website and or in a peer reviewed journal
- Avoid any copying and pasting 7 or more words of content from the article or another source. Use your own words to create your answers. APA is not required for content of answers on template
- APA is only required for your citation on the template.