[Unlocked] Times New Roman 12
1) You must use two of the three reading selections (Dillard, Tolle, Talbot) as sources.
2)Use additional sources of your choosing to bring the total to six or more sources.
3) Formal writing style, no mechanical or grammatical errors.
4) Clear and focus thesis
5) Thesis is supported from evidence from the sources.
6) MLA conventions for formatting, in text citations and works cited page.
7) times new roman 12-point double space.
8)Third person point of view
9) Scope: 2000-2500 words not counting quoted materials.
10) Quotations, paraphrases, and summaries are synthesized into your argument.