[Unlocked] Three Vertical Dots Icon
List each of the 6 core values of the NASW Code of Ethics and discuss how each value ties into your personal value system. Also, discuss the Mission of Social Work according to the text and the various aspects that make it unique.
- You must make an initial post before you are able to view the posts of your peers. The post should be a word count of 250-300 words.
- In order to facilitate group discussion and take into account the varying student schedules, please post original responses by Wednesday at 11:59 pm CST.
- Upon completion of your original post, reflect and provide feedback on a minimum of two peer postings that are 50-100 words each.
- Engagement in the discussion is expected throughout the week.
- Ensure that you are using correct APA citations and format styles. Review the APA style guidelines and format examples at Maryville University Library.
- To view the discussion board rubric, click the three vertical dots icon in the upper right corner and select “Show Rubric.”
- Discussion boards will close Sunday at 11:59 pm CST each week.