[Unlocked] Term Market Influences Market
Marketing and Customer Analysis
Using the product, service, or business idea that you developed in the your business plan from the W3 Assignment, evaluate the factors important in conducting a detailed marketing and customer analysis, including:
- Market potential
- Evidence of customer interest
- Relevant buying motives and customer requirements
- Present and potential competitors and overall competitive intensity
- Short- and long-term market influences
- Market changes presently taking place
- External regulations
- Market history and traditions
- Present and potential obstacles facing the market
- Market gaps to be filled
- Opportunities for partnerships with other firms in the industry
Evaluated the most viable market position for your new product, service, or business.
- Submit your report in a 4- to 5-page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.
- Name your document: SU_MBA6710_W4_LastName_FirstInitial.xls.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.