[Unlocked] Supportive Protective Tolerant Trusting
The following are common organizational barriers to innovation and entrepreneurial behavior:
- Lack of management commitment
- Vague or missing measures of performance
- No incentives for success
- Penalties for failure
- Resistance to change (desire to keep a narrow market focus or cling to present products)
Conversely, the following are characteristics of organizations that encourage innovation and entrepreneurial behavior:
Discuss your current organization or one with which you are familiar, whether local, regional, national, or international in scope, in terms of these negative and positive organizational traits as they relate to innovation and entrepreneurial behavior.
The final paragraph (three or four sentences) of your initial post should summarize the one or two key points that you are making in your initial response.
Your posting should be about 1 page (400 to 500 words) in length.
- Submit your posting to the Discussion Area by the due date assigned. Respond to at least two posts by the end of the week.