[Unlocked] Reviewed Academic Research Studies
One of the challenges in the cybersecurity profession is the communication of highly technical material to an audience that may not come from a technical background. This week’s assignment will explore that by developing persuasive communication.
For this assignment, you will write a paper that communicates cyber risk persuasively to enable appropriate resource allocation.
Be sure your assignment includes the following:
- Briefly identify specific solutions capable of delivering the core solutions to enable the protections designed in the previous week.
- Include no less than a SIEM (or better), vulnerability, IAM capability, endpoint protection (including IoT), network approach (including remote offices, telework employees, third-parties, cloud, and mobile users), and defenses improving user risks.
- Show evidence of creating an integrated approach.
- Provide a 6-page persuasive paper to technical IT and Cyber leadership of your significant organization.
- Include at least one table and one figure beyond the 6-page narrative and created for this paper.
Length: 7-page paper, not including title and reference pages, one table, and one figure
References: Include a minimum of 6 scholarly references. Cite at least 2 different peer-reviewed academic research studies relevant to your approach for this assignment. These specified references should not be in this course and have been published in the last 2 years.
The completed assignment should address all of the assignment requirements, exhibit evidence of concept knowledge, and demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the content presented in the course. The writing should integrate scholarly resources, reflect academic expectations and current APA standards, and provide a plagiarism report.