[Unlocked] References Use Time New
- Writing a Position Paper.docx Writing a Position Paper.docx – Alternative Formats (18.047 KB)
- Writing a Position Paper – Sample Outline.docx Writing a Position Paper – Sample Outline.docx – Alternative Formats (16.118 KB)
Position Paper: Write a 5-7 page position paper (excluding title page, abstract, references) addressing the implementation of blockchain within one of the following fields or a field of your choosing:
- Corporate Finance/Digital Securities
- Real Estate.
- Supply Chain/Logistics.
- Select 10-12 professional/academic sources to discuss Blockchain technology’s work in your chosen topic.
- Use UC library’s resources to access the journals.
- Reference list Formatting: Must use in-text APA…References are made for each sentence that source material is used or discussed.
- A reference list must be provided: a minimum number of references
- Use Time New Roman
- 12 Font
- Make use of Headings and Subheadings.
- Paragraphs must be indented
- Submit as a PDF
You will find attached an overview of developing a position paper created by Simon Fraser University.