[Unlocked] Quiet Group Member
- Do you think it’s acceptable to allow the focus to stray from the purpose of the group; why or why not?
- What could be one benefit and one drawback of allowing the focus to shift? Explain.
– Cutting Off and Drawing Out
- If you were a group member and ended up monopolizing a group’s time, how would you like to be brought back to the task? What approach would allow you to feel respected, but also see the need to move along?
2. If you were a quiet group member, what approach do you believe would most comfortably get you involved?