[Unlocked] Quality Requirements Document Captures
PLEASE USE THE TEMPLATE
You are responsible for developing the business requirements to be incorporated into the information systems design you are creating.
Procuring quality business requirements is a critical step when designing quality information systems. Completing a quality requirements document captures user needs and expectations to facilitate the proper design of the company’s infrastructure and information systems.
Using the Business Requirements Template, you are to write a 5–7-page business requirements document for your hypothetical e-commerce company in which you:
- Describe the functional business requirements (scope) and scope control.
- Describe non-functional business requirements, such as governance, risk, and compliance.
- Describe technical requirements to integrate various e-commerce infrastructure components.
- Identify potential risks, constraints, and assumptions.
- Use three sources to support your writing.
- Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate.
- Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment.
- Access the library or review library guides for help with research, writing, and citation.