[Unlocked] Public Health “ Science
*MUST READ DIRECTIONS* NO SECOND CHANCES!
Please read below statement:
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 04/12/22 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND BY ACCEPTING TO DO MY WORK, I HAVE STRICT RULES. I DONT LIKE TO DISPUTE, BUT I WILL IF DIRECTIONS ARENT BEING FOLLOWED. IF I SEE SOMETHING WRONG AFTER PURCHASING, I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO FIX IT IMMEDIATELY. THIS DOESNT MEAN HOURS LATER. IF YOU TURN SOMETHING INTO ME EARLY, I EXPECT YOU TO FIX MY ASSIGNMENT IMMEDIATELY. DONT LIE TO ME, IF THESE RULES ARENT FOLLOWED, I WILL DISPUTE
Complete Case Study #6: Outcome Oriented Perinatal Surveillance found in the attachment. Students must address the following: Must include introduction and conclusion paragraphs
- Using the health problem analysis framework, illustrate how infant (and specifically neonatal) mortality rates are affected by “better babies or better care.”
- Describe the public health “science” underlying the Outcome Oriented Perinatal Surveillance System.
- Explain why the structure and process standards are not equal to quality care and better outcomes.
- Identify the aspects of perinatal networks and perinatal systems which influence the outcomes for referral hospitals. For community hospitals? Determine which level of hospitals likely merits the closest scrutiny.
- Determine which aspects of outcome-oriented regulatory systems place the regulators at risk and explain how.
- Which strategies are useful for gaining buy-in for new regulatory strategies?
- Determine if this case study reflect evidence-based public health and justify why or why not. If it does, classify which types of evidence (Evidence of what? Etiology/causation? Or effectiveness? Or adaptability of an intervention?) appear in this case study. Cite specific examples and explain how each fits into one of these categories.
- Assess which role, if any, do health disparities play in this case study?