[UNLOCKED]: Organizational Structures: Functional, Service Line, Matrix, & Flat
Goal: To analyze the four types of Organizational Structures.
- Identify and describe each type of organizational structure (functional, service line, matrix and flat)
- Create an organizational chart for each organizational structure discussed above and describe which one applies to the clinical site or your work environment.
- Develop simple mission statements that could be supported by each type of structure and present a rationale for their selection of the type of structure.
- The page is to be 3 pages in length, excluding the title, abstract, and references page.
- Incorporate a minimum of 2 current; 2017-2022 scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.