[Unlocked] Least Two Scholarly Sources
Opportunism in health care is especially perceptible in the health insurance markets. Consider the state of Georgia and its local communities. In 300 to 400 words address the following:
– Evaluate the social-cultural issues that are influencing adverse selection in insurance markets.
– Propose some strategies for reducing adverse selection in health insurance within these markets.
– Develop a microeconomic model that is responsive to your local service demands.
– Communicate how these issues are relevant to the economics of the greater U.S. health care system.
– What are the future implications with the Affordable Care Act?
Must use at least two scholarly sources formatted according to APA style.