[Unlocked] Interest Affect Credit Card
- What are credit cards? Why do people use them?
- What is interest? How does interest affect credit card purchases?
- What are the benefits of using a credit card? What are the drawbacks of using a credit card?
- In the case files section, four people pay a different price for the same digital music player? Why do the prices they paid differ? Explain the factors that affected each person’s ultimate cost for the music play.
- Which of the individuals made the best use of their credit card? Which made the worst? Why?
- What should you look for when choosing a credit card?
- What is a “grace period”? How can it help you manage a credit card wisely?
- What are three strategies that you can use to use credit cards wisely?
- What is the traditional method of assessing trust to pay a loan? What is the problem with this method?
- How does Siroya use mobile data to create a financial identity?
- What were Jenipher’s options for getting a loan?
- What is one data point that shows a good propensity to pay a loan back?
- How has Jenipher’s life improved as a result of the loan using Siroya’s technology?
- What is Bitcoin and where did it come from?
- What kinds of businesses are accepting Bitcoin?
- What is the definition of money, according to Kemp?
- What are some other forms of currency in existence now?
- Can you think of other examples of currency?
- What does Gerzema argue that consumers are doing?
- What happened to savings in the United States? How did consumers contribute to this change?
- What does Gerzema argue that the consumer needs to do to lead the economy in a positive direction?
- What are some of the changes that consumers are making?
- How are companies responding to these changes?