[Unlocked] Hinder Problem Solving
Mental sets can hinder problem solving. Stereotypes are a type of mental set that can be of great consequence.
- Locate scholarly research on stereotypes and provide a brief summary of that research.
- Describe what a stereotype is and provide three examples.
- Explain how a stereotype can be problematic for the person holding the belief.
- Explain how the development of stereotypes can be reduced in children.
- Cite any sources you use using the APA format on a separate page.