[Unlocked] Help Control Workers ’
- Why are benefits strategically important to employers, and what are some key strategic considerations?
- Based on the information discussed in the chapter, how would you oversee the design (or redesign) of a benefits program in a large organization? What issues would you consider?
- What can first-line supervisors do to help control workers’ compensation costs, and how might they be rewarded for doing so?
- What should an employer do when facing an OSHA inspection?
- As the HR manager of a distribution and warehouse firm with 600 employees, you plan to discuss a company wellness program at an executive staff meeting next week. The topics to cover include what a wellness program is, how it can benefit the company and employees, and the process for establishing it.