[Unlocked] External Site “ College
What to Turn in
- Students will write an essay of 450-500 words
- Your paper must be done using APA formatting style which includes:
- Type -written in size 10 or 12 font (Times New Roman)
- 1-inch margins all around
- A Title Page with the title of your essay and name in the middle of the page
- Page numbering in the upper right corner beginning with 1 on the title page
- In-text citations in APA format (that means the citation follows either the quote or the paraphrase of the information provided). Any article that was cited in text must appear in the reference page.
- A Reference page at the end (called References) in APA format. Any article that appears in the reference page must be cited somewhere in the text.
- You will upload your paper to Canvas as a word or PDF file with your name, student number, and 1 word descriptor separated by _ in the file title. : renira_vellos_123212_memory.doc
For more information on deciding how to classify a source, see: https://alexandercollege.ca/student-success/writing-and-learning-centre/writing-and-humanities/Links to an external site.
“College Level Writing”: College level writing means that you are able to:
o Use correct punctuation
o Use proper grammar
o Address the appropriate audience for the assignment
o Write in an appropriate voice (Ask yourself: Is the “I” voice okay for the assignment? Should it be geared towards a more formal audience?)