[Unlocked] Current Research Suggest Regarding
- Describe the organization’s structure.
- Describe the organization’s culture.
- What does the research literature suggest regarding the effects of culture on ethical behavior in organizations?
- Provide an analysis of key factors of Wells Fargo’s structure and culture that could have contributed to the unethical behavior.
- Discuss any aspects of Wells Fargo’s structure that should have theoretically reduced the likelihood of this unethical behavior at Wells Fargo. Analyze reasons why employees still chose to act unethically.
- What does the current research suggest regarding creating an ethical organization?
- Evaluate the effectiveness measures for ensuring ethical compliance. What are the limitations to these interventions and best practices (e.g., are there instances in which these would not prevent unethical behaviors? Are there other factors that affect ethical behavior in organizations?
- Provide three specific recommendations that you would give to Wells Fargo leadership for establishing an ethical organization? Provide explanations and evidence to support your recommendations