[Unlocked] Clinical Field Experience B
Carefully creating a school’s vision and mission statements, then seeing that those vision and mission statements are visible and provide a foundation for all school-related decision-making and actions, are key to creating a stable, supportive school culture. The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate strategies for promoting and communicating the school mission and vision through collaborative implementation.
Acting as a school leader, outline a plan to collaboratively promote a school’s vision and mission, embedding it in all aspects of the school’s presence and operations.
Create a 10-12 slide digital presentation for your leadership team that explains your plan. Incorporating information gathered from the Clinical Field Experience B observations include the following:
- The name of your school and grade levels
- Vision and mission statements for your school
- At least 7-10 strategies that embed the mission and vision within the school, across a variety of school participants
- Provide 2-3 strategies for communicating the mission and vision statements to various stakeholder groups (e.g., leadership team, faculty, staff, students, parents, guardians, and community members).
- Supporting rationale for each strategy presented and how it will help to purposefully shape the school’s culture.
- Include a title slide, reference slide, and presenter’s notes.
Support your plan with 3-5 scholarly articles.