[Unlocked] Choosing Developmentally Appropriate Computer
- Summarize the position of the National Association for the Education of Young Children with regard to technology for children from birth through age.
- List the pros and cons concerning the use of technology with young children.
- Discuss several examples of technology used in the early childhood program.
- Discuss the value of computers in early childhood programs.
- List at least five characteristics to consider in choosing developmentally appropriate computer software.
- List the four basic types of children’s websites.