[UNLOCKED]: CAT 1
After completing your assigned readings for this week, answer one of the following questions from chapter 175 in your Hospital Medicine textbook.
1. What types of biopsies can aid in the diagnostic workup of cancer?
2. How is the cancer stage determined?
3. What are the goals of therapy in the neoadjuvant, adjuvant, and palliative setting?
4. What are the different types of systemic therapies commonly used in the treatment of cancer?
5. What are the approaches to treating chemotherapy-related nausea, vomiting, and mucositis
6. When are modified blood products recommended for cancer patients and what are the transfusion thresholds for anemia and thrombocytopenia?