[Unlocked] Answer • Use Size
Camelot is generally considered an idyllic place, and the core values of Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table uphold the importance of equality among all. In this es.say, consider how the downfall of Camelot ultimately occurs. Is it through the fault of one or two individuals, or do the issues extend well beyond a small group of characters? In answering this question, consider the representation of both men and women, and explain the series of events that lead to the end of this mythical realm. Be certain to use examples and/or quotes from the text to support your answer.
• Your initial response should be at least 500 words in length
• Use MLA format for any quotations or citations that you use to support your answer
• Use size 12 font, one-inch margins, and double-spacing
• Consult the MLA Formatting and Style Guide to understand how to format citations and
references and for general writing assistance (writing style, mechanics, grammar, etc.).
Malory, Thomas. Le Morte d’Arthur: The Winchester Manuscript, edited by Helen Cooper. Oxford University Press, 2008.
- The Noble Tale of the Sangrail, pp. 310 to 320
- Of Sir Galahad, pp. 321 to 326
- Of Sir Lancelot, pp. 329 to 334
- Of Lancelot, pp. 388 to 394
- The Tale of Sir Lancelot and Queen Guinevere, pp. 403 to 467
- The Death of Arthur, pp. 468 to 527