You will conduct an observation for at least 1 hour in a setting where a wide range of developmental stages are present (e.g., shopping mall, restaurant, church, etc.), integrate developmental concepts, integrate developmental theory, cite/reference your sources for course terminology, and use the following questions to guide your work:
1. Where did you conduct your observation?
2. What was the time and date that you completed your observation?
3. Which developmental stages did you observe (infancy, childhood, adolescence, early adulthood, middle adulthood, late adulthood)?
4. What characteristics did you notice about any developmental stage that you observed?
5. Did you observe any individuals who might have been experiencing a transitional period? If so, explain.
6. What types of interactions did you observe between similar developmental stages?
7. What types of interactions did you observe between different developmental stages?
8. Did you observe anything that seemed developmentally appropriate? What?
9. Did you observe anything that seemed developmentally inappropriate? What?
10. How did your observation align with a developmental theory?
11. Any other noteworthy information?
Your paper must have a current APA title page, include at least 3 pages of text, be double-spaced, and be written in narrative format (not bullets or numbered responses).